Everything You Need to Know About Paying Tax with Gigable

Worried About Tax When Working With Gigable? Most Asked Questions Do I need to register for tax?

If you earn over €5000 in freelance income per year, then yes you must register and pay tax.

When do I need to register for tax?

Its best that you register as soon as possible. While you won’t be paying tax straight away, you will eventually and it is best done sooner, rather than later.

How do I let Revenue know about my income and pay my taxes?

This is best done by finding a tax agent (we recommend Nathan Trust) 

Your tax agent will get in contact you to get all of the necessary information

Read Complete Article